Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blog

What is a blog?

blog |bläg|nouna personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links toother sites, etc. on a regular basis.verb (blogsbloggingbloggedno obj. ]add new material to or regularly update a blog: it's about a week since I last blogged.• with obj. ] write about (an event, situation, topic, etc.) in a blog: he blogged theDemocratic and Republican national conventions as an independent.DERIVATIVESblogger nounORIGIN 1990s: shortening of weblog.
Today I am finished with my month of "pretend" retirement.  I return to work at the library.  Maybe next week I will write about what I learned while off.  Today is also Lexy's birthday.  We celebrated all day yesterday.  It was fun. We played a game called Titanic.  Games played with Josh are always amusing.  I have a hippie attitude and it really bugs him. Lexy is amazing and changing the world.  I celebrate her!  I am feeling much better today than that day for sure!Today I am drinking lemon juice.  Wow!  What a way to wake up in the morning.  Today it is hot and muggy already.  I don't like to be hot.    Today I don't have much to write about.  I have no opinions.  I have no links to other sites.  I have only missed one week, (when Kelly was in an accident) but this week there is not much. Today is all we have.Today is now.Have a great day.  Thanks for reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment