Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inspiration

 Inspiration    the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative• a person or thing that inspires• a sudden brilliant, creative, or timely idea
I am so inspired.  I attended a live stream event for Hay House-I Can Do It Pasadena.  It was amazing.  So much positivity.  I am glad I splurged and did this.  It was good for my soul.  At different times this weekend I was laughing, crying, taking notes, dancing, meditating and just absorbing all the fabulous information.  
Dr. Wayne Dyer said your friends are God's way of apologizing for your relatives!  Oh my did that strike a cord with me.  He read poems, talked of divine love and his daughter sang a song that had me holding in my tears.  His shirt said love.  Love period.   
Louise Hay and Mona Lisa Schulz talked about an inner ding!  Scientific proof about listening to your intuition and so many great affirmations.  I know that life always supports me.
Anita Moorjani talked about being in a coma from cancer and dying.  Her experience left me in awe and curious with unanswered questions.  There is a lot to learn about death.  Life is a gift.
Nick Ortner taught us how to tap.  Not as in tap dance but a method called Emotional Freedom Technique.  It is acupressure with modern psychology.  It is about retraining the brain-to react differently.  Tapping might be magical.
Alex Woodard broke my heart with his songs and stories from For the Sender.  His voice traps you in his world of...what if what you are supposed to be doing is better than what you have dreamed?
Brian Weiss took us on a past life regression meditation but I think I was so relaxed I fell asleep.  Oops.
Doreen Virtue and her angels are fascinating.  She says life should be filled with passion, excitement and making a difference.  Have you ever felt the presence of an angel?
Sonia Choquette had me dancing and laughing and changing my energy.  Her playful spirit will stay in my mind for a long time and reminded me how much I love music and how it affects our moods.  
Louise Hay, Ahlea Khadro and Heather Dane were giving nutritional and other health tips.  Louise Hay is 87.  She is unlike anyone I have ever met.  Her energy and love can be felt through the computer.  She is feisty and laughs a lot.  Her mirror work was divine.  The idea that overeating can be a form of starvation was mind-blowing.  Affirmation from Louise Hay-I listen with love to my body's messages.
Kris Carr told us that prevention is the best cure for cancer.  Self care is not selfish, it gives others permission to do the same.  It can change the world.  Not sure about the green juice but keeping an open mind.  She explained her journey with cancer, and I loved it when she said the only letters behind her name are LIFE.
Bruce Lipton was explaining the science of belief.  It was amazing to hear the facts and theories from atoms and energy to epigenetic and the difference between the conscious and subconscious mind.  He talked so fast I was waiting for him to breathe.  I could not write fast enough.
I wish you all could have had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful event.  It is great to learn, question, be amazed and curious about life and the journey we are all on.  The common themes throughout this weekend were to have fun, find joy, make a difference and LOVE.  My mind, heart and soul have expanded.  I am excited!  
What excites you?What are you willing to change?What are you going to do?
All is well.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment